SafeSeal Sterilisation Wrap
Medicom SafeSeal Sterilisation Wrap is made of polypropylene using a five-layer SMMMS process. Our SeafSeal Wraps are:
- Compliant with ISO 11607-1:2017 and EN 868-2:2017. Tested for penetrability, strength, and barrier effectiveness.
- Compatible with Steam, EO and H2O2 sterilisation methods.
- Provide superior bacteria filtration effectively up to 99%. Compliant with EN 14683.
- Proven to maintain sterility for at least 180 days (tested by Nelson Lab).
- Latex-Free, low lint, anti-static
- Fluid and flammability resistant
- Available in single and double bonded sheet in a range of sizes and GSM to meet the needs of today’s Central Service/Sterile Processing Department.
|SINGLE SHEET FOR SEQUENTIAL WRAPPING | Blue|
|GSR450600||50||60cm x 60cm||1 pack/case, 250pcs/pack|
|GSR450750||50||75cm x 75cm||2 pack/case, 100pcs/pack|
|GSR450900||50||90cm x 90cm||2 pack/case, 100pcs/pack|
|GSR450120||50||120cm x 120cm||1 pack/case, 100pcs/pack|
|GSR450130||50||137cm x 137cm||1 pack/case, 100pcs/pack|
|DOUBLE BONDED FOR SIMULTANEOUS WRAPPING | Blue + Green|
|GSR400750||60 + 60||75cm x 75cm||1 pack/case, 50pcs/pack|
|GSR400120||60 + 60||120cm x 120cm||1 pack/case, 25pcs/pack|
|GSR500100||70 + 70||100cm X100cm||1 pack/case, 25pcs/pack|
|GSR500120||70 + 70||120cm x 120cm||1 pack/case, 25pcs/pack|
AS1079.5-2003, EN-868-2: 2017, ISO 11607-1:2017